1. Always be mild and gentle with the student as well as with the parents
2. You have to complete the syllabus and after every chapter you must conduct a revision session
3. You will always stick to the subjects you are appointed for.
4. Keeping track of student’s academic performance is mandatory.
5. If the student is struggling with other issues inform Arsnz so that our counselors will provide him/her the proper guidance.
6. You are responsible to conduct the assignments and question papers provided by Arsnz.
7. You can’t touch or inflict any kind of physical pain as a punishment.
8. Harsh language and criticizing the student in a wrong way is unacceptable.